Sunday, February 16, 2014

Incoming! New dolls

New dolls have appeared in the Barbie Collector shop these past few days and I ordered five dolls that I love.  Along with a Valentine's Day sale of 20% off and free shipping for orders over 75.00,  I was able to budget for some dolls I normally couldn't get.  Plus my 20.00 quarterly reward for belonging to the club kicked in.

First up is:
The Wizard of Oz Fantasy Glamour Wicked Witch of the West Doll designed by Linda Kyaw
Price $100.00, Release date   2/13/14 but she is on back order until 3/29/14.
Next doll is:
Zuhair Murad Barbie® Doll designed by Linda Kyaw
Price is $ 75.00, Release date is 2/13/14 also on back order until 4/19/14
Third doll I purchased:
Fiorella Barbie Doll designed by Robert Best
Price is $50.00, Release date is 2/13/14 back order is 3/1/14
Fourth and  Fifth were:
Divergent Four Doll &  Divergent Tris Doll designed by Bill Ggreening
Price $24.95 each Release date 2/13/14, back order 3/1/14

 There were other new dolls in the shop that I didn't order like a Bob Mackie doll, some other WOZ dolls, SIS dolls, It's a Girl Barbie Doll, you can take a look at here Barbiecollector.com


1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: great news. I liKe your purchases. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete