Friday, February 7, 2014

Real Barbie Housewives of NYC Go Red for Women

Real Barbie Housewives of NYC Go Red for Women by pattidolls
L-R: Aviva  Drescher, Kristin Taekman, Carole Radziwill, Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan, Heather Thomson, Luann de Lesseps
Real Barbie Housewives of NYC Go Red for Women, a photo by pattidolls on Flickr.
Today is National Go Red for Women Day and even Barbies want to participate. Volunteering to model some lovely red doll fashions are the cast from RHONYC including one new cast member. With season 6 set to debut on March 11, Carol Radziwill says this season will be "batshit crazy". Ok, based on that comment, I will watch because I luv me some rich batshit!

2 comments:

  1. LOL The ladies are serious with that red! Makes me want to get out my machine and kick out a few...maybe later... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Good to see they were able to come together for a great cause.

    ReplyDelete